Friday, February 11, 2011

the talk


Last night we have a talk just like the other nights. I was telling him how I used to fast and pray a lot when I was teen, then he asked me why I did those stuff too much, and what for. I said because I used to be afraid of the future, I was paranoid about the future, I was afraid if I become nobody, I was afraid if I wont make my parents happy and proud, I was afraid of the future socialization obligation to survive in life.

Then he said, that what ever makes me afraid now, I shall tell him and we will work it out together so that we can be stronger.

I am now afraid of losing him, because his love makes me strong and I'm afraid without his love I will be weak and broken.

2 comments:

okky said...

So? You've got the answer, nings.. :)
SEMANGKA!!

Anonymous said...

fatakat.com