Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happiness

sometimes ago, i chatted to a friend, ... he asked how am i doing.. i said im fine... and then i added... "do u know whats depressing... when i feel fine, some friends of mine said to me that i don't look happy... "...

my friend replied "don't worry... when u looked sad, it doesn't mean that u are..."...

finally I found the answer,.. after months of thinking, about my happiness.. like am i happy?.. or maybe I'm not happy but i denie it.. or.. maybe I'm not happy but I'm pretending that i am happy... then there was also a conclusion "i am pathetic"... and that made me sad and depressed....

.. , I think I'm fine,.. maybe not happy cus im not celebrating something.. but I'm fine.. .. and if I look unhappy, it doesn't mean i am unhappy...

I'm fine, and I'm enjoying my life.....

1 comment:

didut said...

walah .... *mumet baca postingannya*