Thursday, April 16, 2009

cant stop smilling today

I just found out that everything I ever ask for always come true, I know that I am loved, but... this is just ... clearly confirmed that Allah loves me and always gives me the best for me.... its just a matter of timing,... and what I can get/ learn from the plans...

Just today, I received a very good news,... which actually the news that I was waiting for,... I needed this, and Im still needing for this...

Just hopefully I can pass trough this wisely and smoothly,...

I always feel like Im not happy,.. I am not a happy person... I didnt know how to gratitude,.. but then I realize, Im just a person who cant see my own happiness...

I am happy, and I am enjoying every little thing that is happening to me,.. and looking foward for the plans that made/ written for me...

No comments: