Saturday, January 12, 2008

my mom

lately my mom talks about my dad a lot...
she has lotsa stories about my dad, which i never heard before...
my dad was the funniest, kindest, greatest dad in this world,.... the funniest, kindest, greatest dad that any creature in this earth deserve to have ..

i used to have lotsa stories about my dad.. the funny ones.. my friends are enjoying all the stories about my dad...

then once my dad died, i kinda less telling funny stories about my dad..
and started to think that i couldnt have another and more funny stories again about/ from my dad.. every past stories about my dad i know.. even sometimes i just dont wanna talk or listen to it.. tried to get away...

and then there was a day, my dad's friend, he is a doctor..
when my mom was in hospital.. he came .. and he told some stories about my dad..
new funny stories.. then i felt happy.. like it cured my feeling of missing him...

since my dad died, my mom talks less..
she became a quiet woman.. she didnt talk about my dad a lot too..
she was only trying to be a good grandma for reno and ajeng...
.. and she looked always exhausted...
till she got hospitalized.. ..

now,.. she talks about my dad a lot....
every comment she made, always involved stories about my dad...
like.. "your dad used to wear this and that... bla bla bla... he was soo funny.. i lough.. etc..."
and she has lotsa stories.. funny stories.. nice stories about my dad.. that i never heard before.. and she tells the story in happy...

i think my mom and my dad are the real figure of a true love..

and i dont have nothing to worry about.. cus i know they are happy..
they have each other .. .. like forever and ever... heaven and earth ... they have each other...

3 comments:

ninaz said...

favorite quote dari bapakmu ning..."mbok tuDJU ngono lho wi..kok tuJYU'"..hahha...guyonan sepanjang masa...

arief said...

Nice story :)
I admire your parents for their love for each other.
I don't get to see my parents much, but deep inside i miss them dearly. But thanks to your story, I will cherish every single second i spend with them.

I hope I can be the best father to my son, as your father was to you.

Nining Sutrisnaningsih said...

@nina: tumben nin kowe rak ngritik grammarku...
tucjuk kie emang lucu.. "diriku wis balik" yo lucu...

@arief: thanks for understanding my story.. and they way u comment about it.. its like u understand how i feel..

having my dad was the best thing that ever happened to me..