Thursday, September 27, 2007

new zalary

my working contract at the company im working now will end this October,... and yesterday the president director came to ask me about my working contract, which he would like me to extend...
well i like working here.. i like it a lot,.. and im working here under supervision of my fav boss...
i like my job, i like the company, i like the place im working in, i like my desk, i like my boss a lot... i like everything about this job except my salary...
i dont think the salary i get now is suit with everything i gave and give to this company...

anyway.. he gave me an offer, he said he will increase my salary 10%... i said no...
... then.. become increased again.. and so on.. it was like 2 hours discussion..
...
well.. .. until i agreed for 30% raise.. its an ok.. but its not what i expected.. however i deeply appreciate it.. cus they boss the company are being kind to me in many things...
ill work the best i can... and im actually a very sloppy and careless secretary.. but im fixing that situation... ha..

still.. im hoping a better salary, there is an offer comes to me for a secretary posistion that require me to start working in december... we'll see..

all i want is a big huge sallary so i can save money.. and get married..
i wanna get married as soon as possible...

No comments: