Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pupuk Bawang



Ada yang pupuk bawang disitu ya... mbek ndeso bangeti.. opo enake rambutku tak rebonding wae ya... ketok kurus sisan....

it was last nite, a party at blue garden resto Jepara.. it was Mr. Endo's farewell party... we all at TJ-B site specially in CJP site office will miss him.. cus he is such a great person, and a great leader... for me he is a great teacher and bos.. ofcourse... Ive been his secretary for 6 months and he never ever ever yell or mad at me... he lough every time he looking at me.. even when im not saying anything yet... i know it must be my nose... who wouldnt lough seeing this nose.. but my nose brings me fortunes... really...

and the best conversation in that party was about blood type, seems that in japan everybody consider the blood type to see someone's characteristic... like a person with blood type A is she/he likes to do things in details,.. B is a selfish person.. O is an optimistic person.. and AB.. is a double character... and im AB.. the only AB in that party... hhmm.. it was a party to remember...

No comments: