Tuesday, April 3, 2007

:((

Everytime i talk on the phone with my papi, i always cry... i dont know why.. .. its not that i dont know why.. its becos i miss him.. i miss him soo much.. he said he misses me too.. but how come im the one who is crying all the times...
I just wanna be with him.. he said that it might be one more year.. but what if its two more years.. .. Now mipapi is in Tarija.. and i hate that city.. he likes to ignoring me when he is there... maybe becos Tarija got those pretty ladies.. .. and he has no mobile phone either...
Sometimes i call him without any reason.. i call him a lot becos M3 is kinda cheap to call abroad.. but still it makes me broke.. ha.. but anything for mipapi... i hope he'll get a new mobile phone, so i can terror him with my calls again..

No comments: