Tuesday, March 13, 2007


Im actually a secretary who does everything, every kind of job.. im doing the accounting, translating, intrepreting as personal assitance, human resource staff, like counting salaries, tax, everything... with one salary... and my salary is smaller that my driver's salary... but at least i got a job...
Ive been working at this company where im working now for 4 months, and thats good.. becos ive never been working in one place more than 4 months... so its good, .. what i mean its good is its good for the company... i think this company is lucky, becouse they still have me working for them... cus im a quilifed human resource...
when im depressed about my job, which it happens like 5 times a week, every month... i blame damir, like.. why why why dont u marry me!!!!!... its not his fault actually... ..

No comments: