Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Calon Mertua



Pak Alvarez dan Bu Alvarez, calon mertua.. mereka baiikkkk banget..

Those batik are from Indonesia, which were chosen by me.. and look soo good on them... Mrs Irma gave me a very nice comb, which she draw birds and wrote my name on it.. and that comb is always inside my bag....

Mr. Alvarez is always friendly everytime he picks up the phone, which makes me always nervous... and the first thing he asked to Damir after Damir met me here in Indonesia was "how's nining?... hows ur relation with nining?"... next question was "hows her family?".. then after that he asked "hows the country and the culture?.....".. for me.. that means a lot... ill be a good wife for ur son Pak!!.. ha.... .. i feel soo lucky to have them as my other parrents.. ...

No comments: